Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Buy Low Double coupon week


I live in the Land of No Doubles (LOND). Well, almost. A local store will double coupons once a month and another smaller local store will run them occasionally as a 1 day sale. I don't regularly shop either although I check their ad for loss leaders, just in case! Buehler's Buy Low is running the double coupon week where all coupons up to .50 are doubled, everything thing between .51 and .99 will increase to 1.00. I stopped on my way home from work and grabbed the items shown. Total BC $35.25 AC $26.25. The best deals were on the Campbell's Soup Chicken Noodle which was on sale for .50. I had .40 off 4, so final price after doubling is .30 a can. Tomato soup is also on sale at that price, but I don't care for it. Yoplait yogurt was .50 each and I had .40 off 6, which made the final cost .37 each. Hot Pockets were on sale for $2.00 each, I used .50 off which made them $1.00 each. Cheap lunch for sure! Everything else was bought without coupon.

No comments: