Saturday, April 25, 2009

Schnucks saved 67% on bill!

Schnucks 4/25/09

I took a picture but realized it didn't take until after some of the things were put away. I'm not dragging them back out so a modified picture will have to do.

I had several coupons for free items. My grand total before coupons was $82.85 but I only had to pay $27.59!! I think that is my best yet for groceries.

Free items:
Ritz Reduced Fat Crackers
Mentos gum
Planters Cashews
Ceasar dog food
Kraft Cheese
Deli Creations Flatbread Sandwich
Kashi Pesto Primavera Frozen Dinner
Advil Tablets 50 count

Other good deals:
Barilla pasta .50 box
Powerade Zero .66 for 32 oz bottle
Bagelfuls 1.25 box of 4
Ziplock freezer bags .37 each 10 ct.
Crystal Light 1.11 box of 8
Fresh Express Salad 1.00 each 32 oz.
Starkist Tuna pouch .38 each

1 comment:

Hypnotransformations said...

Wow! You did save on that. I use thegrocerygame.com and save tons!

I wanted to let you know that my hypnosis download contest has ended. Unfortunately, you were not the winner. I have decided to offer a 20% discount on all of my hypnosis Cds/downloads to everyone who entered the contest. If you would like the discount please enter the code "200" in the notes to seller and I will send you an adjusted invoice through Paypal.
Thank you for entering the contest and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Take care, Kym
www.hypnotransformations.blogspot.com