Saturday, May 31, 2008

5/31 Buy-Low, CVS and Schnucks




Ran out to Buy-Low since they were closed last night at 10 pm. Did not have the free deodorant I was hoping to get, had to settle for hot dogs and some buns!
2 pkg on sale $1.00 each and free Sara Lee Hot Dog buns wyb 2 Ball Park Franks.

Total spent $2.00

CVS - Thanks to Susan B. I decided to run out and catch a last minute May deal. Two Ellin Lavar Hair products on sale $10/2, used $5 coupon, earned 2 ecb for each one.
1 bottle Viactiv Multivitamin glides $8.99 - $4.00 cvs coupon - $2 MQ, earned 3 ecb. CVS back pack buddies free with coupon CVS emailed me, 2 nail polishes that were requested by DD and to be paid for with her money... yeah, okay.

Total cost $22.56 - $5/$15 - $10.59 CVS Q - $2 MQ= $4.97 Used 5 ecb (lost .03) paid $.14 cash and earned 7 ecb. After all calculations, they paid me $2.03 to take the stuff home! I love those deals!

Schnuck's had some great deals and I wanted to get a few more cheap Band-Aids to add to stock pile. Paid $.50 for those, $1.09 for the Lysol cleaner, $1.25 each for the 1L bottles of Scope and $1.99 for Lysol wipes. I messed that one up. I was supposed to buy the 40 count instead of the 35 count. I didn't find the ones that were on sale but I was intending to only pay $1.24 but who is complaining! I got some great products for a little money... $8.03 in all.

All 3 trips, I brought home $40.43 in stuff but only paid $8.17 after getting ECB back to use another day (tomorrow)! Savings of 79%

No comments: