Saturday, May 31, 2008

All I can say is that my life is pretty plain



I had a nice surprise waiting for me yesterday (5/29) after having to deal with the latest fiasco to happen on the home front. Well to tell the truth, I only got notice that a surprise might be in the making when I was informed that a note was left on my door detailing that a local floral company had tried to deliver something to me. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get in touch with the shop before they closed so I had to wait until today (okay it would now be yesterday but only because I have stayed up too, too late due to MickeyD tea...) Anyway, I thought I might know who sent me something but when I went today to pick them up, the card was only signed... A friend. Hmmmmm. I love mysteries! And flowers!! And shiny metallic objects, that float!!! (Sorry for the Art Bell reference) And balloons!!!!

Here are a few pictures of the gorgeous flowers. Angie... they definitely beat the ones I planted that were transplanted from Mt. Vernon, at the moment, but yours are growing on me!

My absolute favorite is the Red Gerber Daisy but they are all so pretty!


Thank you friend! I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

No comments: