Monday, August 11, 2008

8/11/08 Wags, Buy-Low, CVS


My camera is dying. I apologize for blurry pictures. 1st stop today was Walgreens.
BC $70.77
AC 11.35 + 3.71 tax (15.06) oop
ESR 16.25

All free + 1.19 profit. I did use up my $25 RR from the Kellogg's deal last week. I really wanted a Ped Egg. Then I went to CVS and they had it in pink... oh well.

Quick run down. Everything had a coupon available or was free after ESR.
Pert free + overage after ESR
Toilet Paper @ .99 each
10 packs pens @ free
1 pack Bic pencils @ .99
2 Gorton's @ 1.12 each
3 Royal Pudding (no coupon - needed for RR)
1 Thermos on clearance @ .94
Light bulb free after ESR
2 Glade flameless candle @ .79 after ESR
2 Apricots @ 1.24 each
4 Extra Gum free + .02 overage
2 Hershey Bliss @ 1.00 each. Not sure if I can do the Hershey ESR again or not. I'll have to check into that.

Double coupon week at Buehler's Buy-Low. I don't shop there too often because I think their prices are a lot higher than Schnuck's, if you can believe that! I had a few coupons that expired today that I thought might make for a good deal.
Not so. Buy-Low doesn't seems to carry but 1 or 2 name brand products for each item.

2 New York Dip'n Sticks @ 2.59 each
1 Dog chewie @ 2.19
2 Red Gold tomatoes @ .24 each

Total oop 8.06

Final stop was CVS.

I should have done more transactions instead of one big one. I thought I was getting a good deal, but after figuring out my net cost, it is higher than I anticipated.

Skin effects, Lamisil and 24.7 were all free plus overage. Sunscreen was .19 each.
Dove is going towards candy deal, I'm 3.09 short of earning 5 ecb.
Alli book and Miracle Hand repair were on clearance for 2.50 each. I thought that was a good deal and am interested in reading about alli.
Breathrx - would not buy this at regular price. Apparently no one else wants it either as these boxes were dusty! It normally is 9.99 each, but after coupon and B1G1 sale, I got them for 3.50 each.
Milk I needed and had .50 coupon so I paid 2.49. Good deal, IMO.

BC 72.91
AC+ tax 40.80
Used 28.27 ECB + 12.23 cash
Earned 25 ECB.

Net cost 15.50. Will have to go and get the last 3.09 of candy so that I can feel better about the oop. Might need bon-bons to go along with the reading material.

No comments: