Friday, August 22, 2008

8/22/08 Hit the Wals today

Wal-Mart BC $59.52 AC $23.52

I had a bunch of tuna coupons expiring tomorrow and I did not have a stock pile of it.

12 Starkist tuna pouches @ .46 each
12 Starkist Gourmet cans @ .47 each
6 Huggies Clean team wipes @ .14 each
3 Farmland Ham 1lb packages @ 1.16 each. I like this ham and it freezes and thaws great.
1 Farmland Diced ham 1lb @ .68 - just learned how to make a decent fried rice and I used ham of all things. Tasty!
2 Farmland Bacon 1lb @ .50 each
3 Farmland sausage rolls @ .94 each.
Obviously I had a glutton of Farmland coupons and having tried all but the sausage, I have been pleased.
2 All You magazine @ 1.77 each. If you haven't bought this magazine you need to if only for the coupons they have every month. I have a subscription and bought 5 of this same issue a few weeks ago. Tonight, I was asked if I really wanted 2 copies.... yeah. There are 30+ coupons including 5 Free items (Wheat-Thins, Crystal Light, Kraft Salad Dressing, Oscar Mayer Hotdogs, Kraft American Cheese slices) when you buy 3 additional Kraft products. Cheap items to consider are Jell-O, Mac & Cheese, unsweetened Kool-Aid, or other items that you would buy anyway. There is also a $1.00 off Peter Pan Peanut Butter which is how I got mine for $0.50 each.


Walgreens had $5 off $20 purchase coupon to print - good today and tomorrow! I've bought most of my ESR items. I wasn't sure if I had room in my freezer for all of this ice cream! That was the quickest and easiest deal to do for me at 10:30 p.m.
Buy 2 Bertolli get 5 RR
Buy 4 Breyers get 5 RR
BC $25.98 (used 1.50 2x and 5.00 off)
AC 17.63 (actually had a negative tax?! of .35)
Got both 5 RR.
Bertolli @ .74 each, Breyers @ 1.63 each. Oh, it fit.

No comments: