Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm behind and my camera is dying!

I haven't taken pictures of everything recently, but thought I'd go ahead and show what I did have.

Schnucks

They were running a deal if you bought $15 worth of Unilever products you would get a $5 cat oyno.
Bertolli, Klondike, Popsicle and all is what I bought.
McCormick Grinders $1.00 - .25 coupon.
Crystal Light, Hot Dogs and Wheat Thins all free wyb 3 other products (Kool-Aid)
Bread, milk and hot dog buns I needed. $61.10 BC, $28.85 AC

I had another trip that isn't pictured. I was able to buy Kashi granola cereal for $1.00 box. Mt. Olive Pickles (individual serving paks) for $1.11. Ronzoni pasta in pouch for $1.50.

Last night I went and got a bunch of Pillsbury rolls (4 ct) including crescent, biscuits and cinnamon rolls for .55 each. They were on sale for $1.00 each. I also got 3 packs of Kings 4 ct. rolls for .35 each. Rice-A-roni for .80 each. Classico Pesto for $2.00.




CVS and Wags from Friday. Wags had a $10 off $40 purchase.

Highlights - Garnier ended up being .32 each after rebate. Laundry soap 1.49 each. Stayfree - staying free. Chemistry shampoo free +10% ESR. Toothbrushes free, lip gloss free, cashews free, zip fizz free, nails 1.99, vacuum bag free, advil $2.49 for 50 ct after $2.00 coupon, Glade plugins were cheap or free. John Frieda was free after RR.


Today: CVS, Schnucks, Target

Poptarts .50 each. Buy 4 for $9. Use .50 target coupon for each box, pay 7, get back $5 gc. Same thing for Keebler cookies. Granola bars $1.25 each using target coupon. 4 Kraft dressing free wyb 3 products (Kool-Aid), Suave all free. Atkins bars all free. Cover Girl lip gloss free. I also bought some boneless skinless chicken and Pepsi products not shown as they were bought without coupons.

1 comment:

Al Malekoivc said...

Hi Heather: Just got you name from Southern Plate and was wondering if I could send you two bottles of Country Bobs for your to try and blog on. If so please email me your name and address to al@countrybobs.com. Thanks so very much! Al Malekovic www.countrybobs.com