Thursday, September 18, 2008

9/18/08 Buehler's Buy Low


I don't do a whole lot of shopping here but I needed to run to the library and I did see a few good items that I could add to the ever growing stockpile. I would also like to add that I really love having this newly acquired stash of food and extras! Making dinner has never been so easy and only shopping for essentials and great deals means less time in the store. Tonight our dinner could not have been over $3.00 total. I don't remember all of the prices but our menu consisted of Cheesy Tuna Noodle Helper (requested by DD) - I bought this while the GM promo was going on... buy 10 get $25 movie card.

Tuna helper @ .65
Starkist Gourmet tuna @ .47
2 c. milk @ .43 (don't recall price maybe 3.50)
1/4 stick margarine @ .07 (really, who's counting)
1 Green Giant Steamers corn @ .05 (I thought this was delicious!)
1 4-count Pillsbury croissant that were on sale for 1.00 but I used 1.00 off so they were free.
1 Dole ceasar salad mix that I bought tonight for 3.00.

Okay, my total was over 3.00 - $4.67 to be exact but it was well worth it and much cheaper than DD favorite fast food place with the big yellow M! I have enough for lunch tomorrow and then even another serving of tuna for DD if she so desires. I ate the rest of the salad - didn't think the croutons would be very good tomorrow.

Anyway, my picture is ready to be added now...

BC 15.69
AC 12.58

4 cans OEP beans @ .50 each
3 cans Progresso @ .88 each
1 salad for 3.00
3.83 Gala apples that looked delicious and I don't care for apples that often @ 4.94.

I went for the beans and soup.

Post any deals you might have for Buy-Low! Here is the weekly ad:

No comments: