Sunday, June 15, 2008

6/14 CVS and Schnucks.... again.

I feel like I have been shopping all day...no let me say all week long!

The Purina deal is too good for me to pass up, so back I went this evening after spending the better part of my early evening at the mall. I hate the mall, but tonight it wasn't too bad. Broke down and got a few things for me, intention was to only shop for my daughter. Went to JCP and got a bunch of stuff. $366.91 worth of stuff to be exact but I had coupons, of course and only spent $164.63. I got 2 shirts, 2 capris, 6 socks and 4 bras. DD got 4 pairs pants, 5 shirts, 6 socks and 1 bracelet. I didn't take any pictures.

Schnuck's is repeat of this mornings deals. Some of the dog food had $2.00 Q's inside the bag and I wanted to buy the rest if possible since it is on clearance. I got another 4 bags of Purina TBonz, 1/2 gallon of vanilla ice cream to go with strawberries from this morning, and 1 pkg of hot dogs to go with homemade Brat's courtesy of a coworker.
Total $23.64 - $16 Q's + tax = 8.98 oop, got back $4 catalina. Net cost $4.98. I did roll one of the cats with this deal since I didn't have Q's for buns or ice cream. Deal still worked.



CVS

2 CVS 8pk of paper towels @4.49
2 Gold Emblem candy
1 CVS bandage free after ecb
3 pks of Orbit gum (counts towards buy $10 get 5 ecb candy deal) I needed 6 more dollars and didn't want any other candy. The GE candy I had $1 off 2 which made them .33 and I needed them as filler in order to use 5 off $25.
1 Coppertone sunscreen earns 2 ecb.

Total $26.22 - 9 Q's + tax = 17.31. Paid 16 ecb and $1.31 OOP, got back 8.99 ecb. Net cost $8.32, less than the cost of the paper towels.

Now I need to get ready for tomorrow. I love Sunday! All the new ads and coupons come out. My job is never done.

No comments: