Monday, June 2, 2008

6/2/08 Double Coupons at Buy-Low


Double coupons are far and few between here! Local store had them last week but since their prices are usually higher, doubling doesn't help much. Unfortunately, I didn't find many things tonight that were worth buying. What I did buy, I think I did okay.
Total value 34.33 - 18.47 MQ and doubling + tax = 16.07 OOP
The better deals were Lunchables - they were marked down due to short date .50 each. I had $1/3 making them .17 each. Jello was 1.50 - 1.00 wyb gallon of milk. Kraft deli select cheese after MQ $1.39. 2 yogurts were free with free Q from Yoplait. I had some whipped yogurt a few weeks ago that had settled in bottom, not whipped but still okay. I sent email and they sent me 2 free coupons. The Kraft pasta salad was $1.25 but there were .50 peelies attached, so they were .25 each. The BC Suddenly Salad was $1.00 before Q but I had .50/2 and .40/1. 1 box cost me .20, the other 4 were .50. I found some recipes that use the Pasta salad and thought it would be good for the summertime!!!

Here is a breakdown if you are interested... mostly it is for my own records so I can keep track of good prices!

No comments: