Saturday, June 14, 2008

New pictures of stock by request



I installed the shelves by the dryer this afternoon. I had added the other shelves under the cabinet several months ago, intending to add these soon after. They aren't perfect but I did the best with what was available at Lowe's and that did not have to be cut down. I'm limited on my home improvement skills!

Also included is a pic of my pie safe filled with Pasta Salad and Popcorn. Note the hole in the wall thanks to Daisy the sheepdog. I think I mentioned I'm not too good at home improvement. This is one project I haven't attempted to do and now I don't even notice it, I've put it off so long. My daughter caught it when previewing the blog.




















The stack of sodas keeps growing.























Aluminum foil x 13, kitchen bags, dishwasher detergent, toothpaste.


















All the cereal (22 boxes), fruit snacks (15 boxes), granola bars - only 5 boxes.

No comments: