Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7/2/08 CVS x 3


Well, Hello there EB! I send my thanks to my ever faithful reader! I'd give up on this thing if not for your enthusiasm!

Here is my haul for the day. I stopped at 3 CVS stores that I pass on my way home from work. I was on the lookout for the Soleil razors and only 1 store had 2 left, which I snagged. I grabbed Lifesavers x 6 from each of the stores (18 bags total, added to the 10 I had). 4 facial cleaning wipes and 5 Pepsi products round out the picture.
OH BUT WAIT!! Somehow a $4.00 teeny bopper magazine, BOP, full of the Disney movie, Camp Rock stars, The Jonas Brothers, did not make the final cut. Full price tear out posters that will soon be gracing my DD newly decorated room. I think I officially have a pretweener. She has more posters on the wall than most kids of the 70's and 80's! At least it looks that way. She has the wall decorations that I was never allowed to have... they're only young once and now I can tease her when she is a real teen!

In all:

$56.85 - 38.69 Q - 15.49 ECB + 2.18 tax = 4.85 oop.
I started with 9 ECB from last transaction + got my spring spending ECB of 2.50. I came home with 14.97. Net cost was $1.38


18 Lifesavers - free
4 face wipes - made $8.00
2 Soleil razor refills = $0.98
5 Pepsi products = $2.23

No comments: