Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!



Went to Schnucks trying to grab some last minute deals but was very disappointed. It seems that the local store doesn't always have the selection that I am expecting or product as advertised. Hopefully, since they are building a brand new store next to the current one, that the selection will increase. I might run to another store tomorrow as I really was wanting some almost free tortilla chips and dip. Anyway, I got the following:
1 Fresh Express large bag Romaine
2 Schnucks buns
3 Planters cashews free + overage
4 Smuckers toppings
1 OEP taco season free
9 Koolaid
1 Hunter hotdog
2 Chinet plates
1 Heinz ketchup free
6 Tuna Helper
2 OEP dinner kits
2 OEP taco shells

The Tuna and OEP earned $4 cat. The Planters earned a $4 cat.

Total before Q $40.89. After Q $19.92. Got back $8. Net OOP $11.92 for 34 items or about $0.35 each.






CVS

4 Lifesavers (the last I hope!)
4 Sure deodorant
2 CVS pantyliners
2 Schick Intuition razor refills
2 Coppertone Water Baby sunscreen sticks

Total
37.79 - 21.17 + tax = 17.94. I used 14.97 ecb and paid 2.97 oop. Got back 17.98 in ecb. Net profit of $0.04. All of it was free. One of my coupons for the lifesavers didn't work but I am tired of messing with them. I have tons or at least pounds of Lifesavers. I used B1G1 for the Sure plus I had $1.00 off, plus I have a rebate for purchase price refund of 2.99.

No comments: